Now onto my high fives!
- In case you missed yesterday's post, this is Milo with the wreath I made. He really likes when I craft because he thinks everything is for him. He is probably trying to get a pipe cleaner and eat it here.
- Rocking the patriotic nails this week. I went and had gel nails done because I love how long they last and don't chip so I can keep with cleaning and crafting no problem.
- No 4th of July post is complete without a fireworks picture. This was my view last night: Spectacular.
- We went out to dinner for a friends' birthday and his 7 year old daughter was hell bent on getting lobster. I may or may not have encouraged it and begged that he let her get it mainly because I wanted to see her eat it. You should have seen the waiters face when they dropped the lobster off to the little girl!
- We had my parents over for dinner during the week, and I made baked ziti. It's a recipe you can't mess up and always tastes perfect!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!