Enough of that, time for my high fives!
- I haven't really been sleeping well and I read that this snoogle pillow really helps. I was so excited to have a gift card from my birthday to Babies R Us so I could get one! I didn't think it would work that well, but it really does! It keeps me from tossing and turning all night.
- I broke down and got this shirt over the weekend. I had seen it on a few of my pregnant friends and decided it belonged in my closet. I could wear it everyday!
- I'm not one to get overly excited about nature, but for some reason when driving through my small town I saw this and HAD to take a picture. I love all the colors!
- I make to do lists every weekend and it never fails that at least 3 things don't get done (I'm overly ambitious I suppose). But not this weekend! I don't remember the last time I completed my huge list by Sunday night. Probably the best feeling of the week.
- Milo loves this spot at the foot of our bed. Mostly I like that he uses Duffy, the Disney Bear's foot as a pillow (Yes, those are Mickey and Minnie house slippers, don't judge).
Stay cool everyone and I hope you enjoy your weekend. Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!