I've been having a hard time finding inspiration for this blog over the past few weeks (I think it has to do with the above mentioned laziness, ooops), so next week I'm going to make every effort to blog everyday! (Monday-Friday) Think I can do it?!
Some pretty fun events happened this week that will make it one to remember. Without further ado, here they are: my high fives for the week!
- How can you not get a warm fuzzy feeling when the weather is this beautiful? After a week of scorching temperatures, the chill in the air is just the relief we all needed.
- In case you missed it, we announced Baby Bolt's gender on Monday! I was so excited to put the crib together and make my first girly purchase: a chandelier! I am already in love with how this room is turning out and I've only just begun!
- My youngest niece was baptized this weekend and look how happy she is! Thanks to Aimee from Aimee Keller Photography for snapping this great shot of her at her party!
- This has been such a treat this week! My husband brought these home for me and I don't think they are going to make it much longer.
- One of Milo's favorite spots; an old computer chair at the top of the stairs that is only there because he sleeps so sweetly in it.