- I had the opportunity to work from home one day this week. Nothing like having multiple computers going to feel productive!
- Milo either lays on the floor or on your face. I got a rare moment of him curling up next to me like a real cat!
- "Saving Mr. Banks" combines so many of my loves: Disney, Tom Hanks and Mary Poppins. This movie is coming out this Christmas and I couldn't be more excited! Check out the trailer!
- I can't remember the last time I got Cold Stone! I feel like now that frozen yogurt is the craze, everyone forgets about the real thing! I decided it was up to me to give ice cream the love it deserves.
- Lastly, I decided to try some new makeup techniques when bored one night. You can't see much here, but I am applying my eyeliner differently as well as using new foundation. Sometimes it's good to change up your look every now and again. I still kept with the same colors, but just went a little more dramatic.
Now if only this rain would go away and leave us a nice weekend, I would be happy! I hope everyone has a fun weekend!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!