- Since Saturday was National Wear Your Lilly Day, Charlotte of course had to participate!
- I picked up some fabric to make more bow bracelets and bows with. Not to mention they make great appliques for koozies and shirts.
- Yesterday the US played against Germany during the World Cup and although we lost, we are still in it! I think it's because my coworkeers and I donned our patriotic gear
- Over the weekend we went to a local classic car show. It was fun to get out, walk around and check out the cars and vendors. I loved this old mail truck of course, because it had Mickey and Minnie dressed as postal workers!
- Charlotte's daycare put up an awesome blow up water slide this week and I just adore the pictures her teacher sent me. I think she loved it! :)
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!