WARNING: Baby spam!
- Charlotte started cereal this week and LOVES it. Hopefully we can cut back on some of her bottles!
- I got these super sweet Lilly Pulitzer pants from last week's Rue La La sale and am obsessed! This is my first pair of Lilly pants and I had no idea if I would like them or even if they would fit, turns out yes and yes!
- Poor Milo has started to feel the effects of being neglected now that he has a little sister. I thought he needed some extra love so I made sure to include him this week.
- We went to our local winery last week for an impromptu "wine down" start to the weekend. Of course, Charlotte and I rocked our chambray, but she was cooler because she had some Lilly flair.
- My mom took Charlotte and I to a Nationals game on Saturday and we had such a great time. Charlotte was all decked out (thanks to my friend, Keri, for letting us borrow some of Lucy's accessories). She was so good and spent the day resting in the shade in the Bjorn.
That's all for now! Time to get back to my Etsy orders....monograms, bows, and more monograms!