- Monday was my birthday and one of my coworkers brought me the cutest mini ice cream cake! It totally made my day that much sweeter (see what I did there?!) and was the icing on the cake (ok I'll stop) for the perfect birthday!
- We've moved on from cereal and have begun real foods! So far she has had broccoli, green beans and sweet potatoes. She hasn't met a food she doesn't like so here's to hoping she isn't picky like her mommy and daddy!
- I got some requests for Lilly fabric bows and koozies which gave me the perfect excuse to purchase a few prints! These are all going to be available in my shop over the weekend! I especially LOVE the 4th of July print!
- My friend got me a new Alex and Ani bracelet for my birthday and I LOVE it! It's the perfect addition to my collection, AND it's pink!
- Of course the highlight of my week was being able to celebrate my husband's first Father's Day! The love he has for Charlotte is more than I could have ever imagined. Seeing the two of them together just melts my heart.
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!