- We celebrated my birthday (a week early) at the Melting Pot! As always, it was amazing! But I think the best part was being able to have a night out without Charlotte (my parents watched her).
- As usual, I did a lot of embroidery this week. I made Charlotte's 5 month outfit, a bib, and some sorority legacy bloomers.
- My mom had a member/guest tournament last week and she asked me to be her guest! The other half of our foursome was another friend of mine and her guest. The theme was Pretty in Pink - 80s style, so of course we had to go all out!
- No week would be complete without a fun Charlotte picture. We had a fun but busy weekend with family and friends enjoying the amazing weather!
- Friday after work, my mother-in-law came in to town and we went the The Winery at Bull Run for the first time. Everyone else had the same idea, but once we were able to fight the crowd to get our bottle of wine, we found an ice picnic table and enjoyed the company!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!