- I was so excited to get to pick out some stuff from Girls Crochet Headbands! They have the best stuff for little girls at an even better price! All of this was just $50! I can't wait for Charlotte to get here and she can model everything.
- If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen me post that I was doing a project with some Lilly fabric scraps. Here it is! I made pillow cases and appliqued Minnie heads out of Lilly fabric. I love how they turned out and I think they work perfect in the nursery!
- In honor of National Cat Day this week, here is my Milo. He used to only lay and snuggle with my husband, but lately he has been wanting to be close to me. I absolutely love it!
- As mentioned last week, we drove up Skyline drive on Saturday to see the leaves changing. It was absolutely beautiful!
- Even though there were no trick-or-treaters, we had to show we were ready! Here I am modeling the pumpkin shirt I made with some of my favorite decorations.
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!