- Believe it or not this was the first time I've had Cold Stone my entire pregnancy. I was so excited that I forgot to take a picture of the actual ice cream. So all I have to show for it is....my empty cup.
- As I mentioned last week, we decided to decorate for Christmas! Or as I like to call it: Decking the Halls. This is now my favorite room in our house. It's complete with the official Disney monorail!
- Obligatory Milo picture. I found out what happens when I don't make the bed; Milo lays in it. If the bed is made, he never gets on it....I don't hate it.
- Our sweet friends, Will and Marie just had their own baby girl last month, but were thoughtful enough to send our future baby girl a personalized piggy bank. It's never too early to start her Disney fund!
- I finally got around to playing with some of my holiday Disney ribbon and made some pretty sweet bows. I have lots of different holidays so feel free to check out my Etsy shop to customize your own!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!