It was a struggle to come up with my high fives for the week because all I did was go to work, come home, make dinner and fulfill Etsy orders until bed. So exciting, I know. At least we did some fun stuff over the weekend!
- There is nothing better than coming to work and finding a colossal sprinkled donut sitting on your desk! Made. My. Day.
- Obligatory Milo picture. What's funny about this picture is, my snoogle (pregnancy pillow) is under the covers and he decided to use it as a bed. Per usual, he's annoyed that I interrupted his nap to take a picture. Sorry that I'm not sorry!
- This is one of my nieces, Hadleigh. I can't get over how big she is getting. On Saturday my whole side of the family went to a tree lighting ceremony in our little town and it was so much fun. They had carriage rides, hot chocolate and even Santa and Mrs. Clause made a visit!
- Here is a picture of the tree from the lighting. It never gets old, still takes my breath away.
- As I mentioned before, I've been busy fulfilling Etsy orders. In fact, if you were thinking about getting a head start on some Christmas shopping, I'm offering 20% off everything in my shop with the code: LITTLEBOLT20. Here is my latest wreath that I made for someone over the weekend. I was so happy with how it turned out that if I get any time, I just might have to make one for myself.
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!