- Sometimes Milo thinks he's the sous-chef. He likes to supervise and watch me cook.
- We went to a fun Irish Pub to see a family friend's son play in his band. The music and company were great. Not to mention it was a nice change from our normal routine.
- Here is my Black Friday stash. It started at 1am and then we took a nap and started again at 11:30am-5pm. It definitely feels a lot more tiring when you're 8 months pregnant!
- We spent Thanksgiving down at my in-laws river house and even though it was cold, it was nice to be down there. Here is my newphew, Jacob and I taking selfies. He's already a pro!
- As you may have seen, I got some super cute Disney Christmas ribbon in and went right to work on making some Christmas bows. You can get these in my Etsy shop for 20% off with code: LITTLEBOLT20.
Friday, November 29, 2013
High Five for Black Friday!
I know I'm a little late posting, but it has been quite a busy day! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed much deserved time with friends and family. I know I did! The reason I'm not getting to my high fives until now is because I've been Black Friday shopping! I wasn't really on the hunt for any crazy deals, but I did use the time to get the rest of Charlotte's stuff.