Another summer week has come and gone and Fall is just around the corner! I am already planning outfits with colored jeans and boots! Can't wait!
Here are my top 5 things from this week! Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk.
- As mentioned in last Friday's post, a) I was contemplating buying a white lace dress (I DID, from Target!) b) I got tickets to my company's suite for the Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw concert, so here is a picture of both! I met up with my friend, Keri from work and her friend Vicki. It was GREAT (and long, but worth it) day!
- The materials for my newest sewing project. I want a Chambray shirt like this, but can't seem to find one that fits the way I want, so I'm going to make one! I think it will look super cute with leggings and boots in the fall.
- I am trying to eat out less and cook at home more, so here is a Pinterest inspired meal: Peperoni Pizza Rolls! They were super easy and super delicious.
- Dr. L is my absolute favorite Riesling. I am always looking to try other wines, but end up reverting back to ye old faithful. You should give it a try!
- I'm sure you've already read about me signing up for the Disney Marathon, but it is such an exciting commitment I felt it deserved to be documented twice!