- Milo likes to jump on my keyboard when I'm trying to get work done, so I thought I'd teach him a lesson by taking annoying selfies. Turns out he appreciates a good selfie just as much as the next guy!
- On Saturday my mom invited to an impromptu wine dinner with the theme, Bubbles and Brie. It was everything I could have ever hoped for: unlimited champagne followed by 4 courses of Brie inspired foods.
- Charlotte laughed for the first time this week and it was amazing! I love how happy and smiley she is 90% of the time.
- We got to spend a little time with her cousins this week. Here she is with her oldest cousin, Raelynn. In fact, today is her other cousin's 2nd birthday. Happy Birthday, Hadleigh!
- Now that we finally have some nice weather, I can take advantage of it and run outside. It's definitely not an easy run, but instead it's a rewarding one.
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!