This has been a crazy week in case you couldn't tell by the lack of posts. I feel like I've been all over the place with no time to catch my breath. Don't get me wrong, I love being busy but I hate when I don't have time for the things I want to do, like blog. It is all just a matter of getting in a routine, so hopefully by next week I'll be back in full force! In the mean time, take a look at my highlights from the week!
- We spent Easter in Richmond at my in-laws and this was the sunset from their back deck. Can't beat that view!
- On Friday, my friend and I made a pit stop at our favorite winery and enjoyed a bottle of local wine. It wasn't quite warm enough to sit outside but lucky for us they have a cellar inside that provides a fun atmosphere. I can't wait to take the whole family to La Grange this summer and picnic outside. Living in VA wine country definitely has its perks.
- Charlotte hit a milestone this week! She can sit up with a little assistance from a boppy or couch! Her head control has gotten really strong which allows her to balance without folding over. Makes her seem like such a big girl already.
- If you follow me on Instagram you probably already saw this, but how amazing is this hidden Mickey chip?! It was just staring at me from the chip bowl and I couldn't resist snapping a picture. It has already gained some popularity over at the HiddenMickeyEars Instagram account! It's the little things in the life.....
- Our little girl is such a content and happy baby. She loves to babble, blow bubbles, and talk to whoever will listen. This is her caught in the action of a really intense conversation.
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!