- As usual, I've been super busy with embroidery this week. It has basically consumed all my free time, but I have been loving the end result! Now I just need to make some time to do some embroidery for myself and Charlotte!
- Last Friday was the home opener for the Nationals. My husband went to the game while we stayed home to cheer them on. They ended up losing but it was still a good game!
- I was working from home and had Charlotte at one end of the couch and Milo at the other end. I love how he fell asleep with his hand on the remote.
- I found this AMAZING Disney Vera Bradly bow from Classyellebows on Instagram and I just had to have it.
- I didn't take a picture of my last run, but I finally reached my goal of 3 miles in 30 minutes! I started just a few weeks ago running 2.61 in 30, so major progress has been made!
I can't wait for this weekend's weather. Unfortunately next week it cools down again, so I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!