- My friend was at Old Navy last week and picked up this hilarious onsie! So fitting for our little family, don't you think?!
- I couldn't resist stopping by the mall to get an Easter bunny picture for Charlotte's first Easter. I'm so glad she cooperated and had a genuinely good time. I'm sorry but this picture is just my favorite!
- I have never seen a DVD release sell out so quickly than with Frozen! I saw that Best Buy finally got it back in stock this week so of course I had to pick it up! Now if only I could make some time to sit down and watch it since I've only seen it once when it first came out...
- As you know, this was a big week with Charlotte starting daycare. I'm not going to lie, it's been awesome! It's forced me to start a nighttime routine with her and now she sleeps through the night in her crib. I think daycare tires her out!
- After about 2 years of debating on buying one of these planners, I decided to just bite the bullet and do it. Erin Condren was having a sale, so there was no better time than now to give it a test run. Everything you need is in this planner and I can't wait to organize my life! Not to mention, it came with cute personalized labels too. Basically I'm in love and have decided that every January I will be sure to budget for a new one. I don't think I can live without it and I haven't even had it a week!
I hope everyone gets to spend some extra time with family this weekend and enjoy Easter and the rest of your spring break!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday!