After a successful and fun Disney trip last week and a being busy playing catch up this week, these past two weeks have really flown by. I can't believe that Charlotte is almost two months and I go back to work on Monday! Time to enjoy my last free weekend!
- Charlotte smiles a lot these days. This is just one of the many sweet moments we have daily.
- Her first trip to Disney was a huge success. Definitely different than any other trip, but by the end of the week, I was getting a hang of having a baby in Disney.
- My new favorite food/treat to get while in Disney; a cakecup. It's a topsy turvy version of a cupcake. It is the most amazing dessert to get while in the Magic Kingdom.
- On our last night at Animal Kingdom Lodge, this was sent to our room. None of us really know why we got it, but it was delicious! It was the perfect end to a great week in Disney!
- Lilly Pulitzer and Estee Lauder teamed up to do a gift with purchase this month. My mom was sweet enough to pick one up for me. I'm obsessed with having a Lilly cosmetic bag now!
Enjoy the weather this weekend and don't forget to turn your clocks ahead one hour! It's time to spring forward and enjoy the extra hours of sunlight in the evening! This means warm weather is just around the corner!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!