- For St. Patrick's Day, we stayed in but that doesn't mean we didn't celebrate! I got our favorite beer, Cripsin (yes, it's supposed to be served over ice) and used some food coloring to make them festive. It was the perfect way to celebrate with a 2 month old.
- My mom was in Disney World last week and brought home this awesome iPhone case. I love that it matches my purse!
- Charlotte looked like a little Leprechaun in her outfit. My father-in-law made her shirt, the pants are from Carter's and her bow is from Eola Ella.
- I woke up the other morning to find this in my hallway. I love that he thinks the laundry basket is his bed.
- My sister's Au Pair, Juli, has been a big part of our family for this last year. Yesterday was her last day with us so we all went to lunch to say goodbye. I wouldn't call this a high five moment, but I just had to share the canvas she made for my sister's family. So sweet! We will miss you, Juli!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!