- Zoya Nail Polish "Dot" - I know bold colors are very "in" right now, but it was refreshing to see this pale pink color pop up in my bag. It's a nice neutral color that goes with everything. The color goes on very smooth and doesn't seem to chip too bad. I forgot to put a top coat on and it still hasn't chipped after 3 days! (Retails: $9)
- J Cats Eyelashes - I love having false eyelashes on hand. You never know when you might need them. I'm not sure if I'm ready to wear these on a random day, but will definitely whip them out for a special occasion. (Retails: $3.99)
- Jesse's Girl Eye Shadow - I was very surprised to see this huge eye shadow pallet in my bag. I'm pretty set in my ways with my makeup routine, but would definitely be willing to give the greens and browns a shot to try something different. The blues seem a little too bright and 80s for my taste.
- Pop Lip Gloss "Peony Petal" - I'm on a perpetual search for the perfect lip gloss. I feel like every month, Ipsy gets me closer to the right one. I like the texture of this lip gloss and the color is almost there. It's a tiny bit too pink, but will be good to have in an emergency.
- First Aid Ready Deep Cleanser - Cleansers aren't my cup of tea. I have an extremely lazy facewash routine. I simply use a makeup remover wipe and face lotion. I hate washing my face with soap and water mainly because I make a huge mess and always get it my eyes.
So as usual, I got some good stuff this month and then there is always the few things I might not use, but I keep on hand in case I get adventurous or need something different in an emergency. The total retail value for the items I received was $38. You really can't beat that! If you're interested in giving it a shot, sign up here!