- Charlotte will spend about an hour everyday just smiling and cooing. It's my favorite thing she does. I love how she's starting to get a little personality!
- One of my favorite places to go to is our local Mexican restaurant. They have giant 36oz beers for just $5 and the best queso in the world! It can turn any day into a good one.
- This is the view from our front door, we got a ton of snow (as did half the country)! What makes this a high five is that I got to see my HOA dollars at work. We didn't have to shovel our sidewalk! Winning!
- I know you're sick of seeing this photos, but I just love how they turned out! The photographer sent me the whole CD in the mail this week so now I can look at them everyday! Obsessed.
- Milo is craved for attention these days, so this is how he demands we notice him. At least he's trying to be good!
I hope everyone has stayed safe through all the crazy snow. Hopefully, your V-Day plans weren't affected by the weather and that you have a wonderful day and weekend!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!