Super late today, but better late than never! This week has been such a whirlwind with tons of ups and downs, but I always love Fridays because it's a time to celebrate the ups and forget the downs. Have a great weekend, everyone!
- Probably one of my favorite pictures of Charlotte to date. We HAD to go back to Burnside in her Lilly again to get some more pictures before they closed for the season. I mean really, how cute is this baby Adirondack chair?!
- Milo's life in a nutshell. He loves just lounging around and still seems to be adjusting fairly well to Charlotte. He now likes to rub heads with her (his way of showing affection).
- While at the farm I couldn't' resist such a sweet father/daughter moment. This is how she always is with her Daddy. She is such a Daddy's girl, it's not even funny!
- I was super busy over the weekend fulfilling orders. I'm pretty much in love with all of these. Now I just need to find some time to make some stuff for Charlie's upcoming Disney trips!
- Charlotte turned 7 months over the weekend and apparently it's very tiring growing up so fast so she took a nap with her Dumbo so Mommy could sew.
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!