- In case you missed it from my Instagram or yesterday's post. I had a little flash sale on Wednesday night featuring a few things I made using my leftover Lilly fabric. There are still fun things left, so stop by Instagram to check it out!
- Charlotte and I played dress up with some tutus that she can finally fit into. Of course our little photo sesh was Disney themed to practice for our trip in two weeks!
- I LOVE getting my Darby Smart DIY boxes. These little chandelier earrings are super fun and super easy to make too.
- If you know me, then you know I'm a huge diet coke fan. So of course when Coke launched their Share A Coke campaign, I couldn't wait to get my hands on a DC with my name on it! I was quickly disappointed when I found out they didn't make them with my name. However, while I was at Target, I saw a Mel and right behind it was a Chris. Day. Made.
- The Redskins played on Monday night and we went over to a friend's house to watch the game. Always love an opportunity to dress Charlotte up in her football leggings.
We have a busy but fun month ahead of us and even though summer is on its way out, I welcome fall with open arms. It's my favorite time of the year! Have a great weekend, everyone!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!