- It seems that Milo has recently developed a higher level of tolerance for Charlotte. He chose to sit next to us and even let her pet him!...until she got a handful of his fur and then he left.
- One of the kids at daycare celebrated a birthday and they had a party for him. Charlotte was super excited to be included now that she's getting bigger. When daycare sent me this picture, I'm pretty sure my heart melted. I love seeing how happy she is!
- I saw that someone had taken Lilly Pulitzer images and uploaded them to Cafe Press to make hand towels and other small items. So then, brilliance happened. I found a Google image of the vintage Disney/Lilly Pulitzer print (same one I used for Charlotte's bookcase) and uploaded it make a phone case! I had a 40% off coupon, so I wasn't going to be too upset if it didn't turn out. But it turned out great! I am so happy that I now have a unique phone case in my most favorite Lilly Print!
- Now that Disney has Magic Bands that you wear while you are on vacation, many people have capitalized on making accessories for them. I found this one company, My Fantasy Bands that makes cute vinyl character stickers for your band. I of course got the Ariel one and I LOVE it! I can't wait to wear it on my next trip!
- Due to a pretty uneventful week, this post is full of Charlotte. So lastly, I had to add this picture of her sporting a casual Minnie Mouse outfit for the day.
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!