- As you know, I spent a lot of time debating what to do for a diaper bag. I loved all your advice and decided to go with a cheap, generic bag that I wouldn't mind getting dirty and can easily be replaceable and then added my own little flare with a monogram! I couldn't be happier with this outcome.
- Etsy orders have been in full swing this week. This was one of my favorite projects I got to do; make Disney key fobs for fish extender gifts.
- I think when you get pregnant, your name automatically gets put on a lot of different lists. I can't complain because they sent me two cans of formula and some samples!
- On Black Friday, Build A Bear was selling these precious boy and girl sock monkey pair for $15. I couldn't resist, as I think they will look good with our Christmas decorations and will be something sweet for Charlie to play with.
- I couldn't resist not posting this picture of my youngest niece, Sadie. She decided she wanted to cheer for Notre Dame by wearing her Uncle's hat.
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!