I know it's been forever since my last post and you are probably thinking we had baby Charlotte during that time. Unfortunately, no. I was just super busy getting everything prepped for Christmas and took some extra time to spend with my family. Now that Christmas is over, we are definitely ready for Charlotte to make her appearance any day now!
Instead of just 5 high fives, I decided to do a mini photo dump of what the holidays have been like over here.
- Since I can't travel more than an hour away from the hospital, my husband's family came up to celebrate Christmas with us last weekend. Our nephew, Jacob is so sweet and absolutely adores anything that is soft. He will just face plant into it.
- My sister has 3 daughters, and this is Hadleigh, her middle child. She is about 18 months and has such a fun personality. She loves playing with her Uncle "Christmas" (as they call him).
- Her littlest daughter, Sadie, was completely tuckered out from all the festivities and struck this cute pose while sleeping on the couch.
- A couple weeks ago, we went to a gingerbread house making event where you got to make your own gingerbread house and take it home. The best part about doing this was we didn't have to worry about the mess. We just took a finished product home!
- My parents house around Christmas time is the best. I stayed on the couch for most of it, but I can't complain about my view!
- As I mentioned before, I was busy making our Christmas gifts this year. You probably already saw on my Instagram account some of my projects, but here is one of the shirts I made my 3 nieces. Big sister, little big sister and lil sister. I really liked how they turned out. Hopefully they can all get pictures taken in them together!
- Even Milo loves Christmas! Ok, maybe he was forced into it. But I couldn't pass up this sweet tie at 50% off. He needed to be dressed for the festivities as well!
- One of my friends, got Charlotte her first ever Lilly Pulitzer dress! I'm so excited for her to wear it hopefully this summer! Isn't it adorable?!
- Lastly, I couldn't resist this picture. Milo snuggled up and resting on my ever growing belly and watching TV might have been the sweetest thing he's done in a while. I love my cat!
I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and enjoyed some quality time with your families. New Years is next and we have no plans in hopes that our new addition will make her debut!