I'm so glad this week flew by! I'm already counting down the days until I'm officially on maternity leave! One more free weekend before Miss Charlotte arrives - definitely a scary thought. Enjoy my high fives before baby takes over!
- First snow day of the year and I miss it! I was in Richmond for work and all we got was rain! I was happy to see that there was still some left when I got home. Almost made it ok!
- Milo will make a bed out of just about anything. Of course I couldn't resist taking a picture of him loving on the Frye boot box!
- It was nice to spend some time with my Richmond family this weekend. My little nephew, Jacob is super sweet in his little Sponge Bob hat!
- It finally happened! My husband wanted to get me a push present and after all my talking about Frye boots he decided this is what it would be. The only reason I have them now is because on Cyber Monday we were able to get them for 25% off! If you know Frye boots, you know they never go on sale. Sot it was the perfect time to get them. I can't wear them until after Charlotte is born mainly because my giant swollen legs and feet can't get in them, but also because they are a gift for after she's born! So in the closet they will go!
- I couldn't help but share this amazing kitty Christmas sweater. some would call it an Ugly Christmas Sweater, but I call it puurrfect! (yeah that just happened). The best part was I put this on at work to see people's reactions, but no one said anything! I think they were scared to mess with a pregnant lady's emotions.
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!