Enough mush, let's get on with the high fives from the week!
1. Ok I lied. One more thing. Here is a picture of my husband and I during our first dance. We had such a blast that day. I wish wedding weren't so expensive and we could throw a big party like that every year!
2. How can you say no to this face? There is nothing I love more than to snuggle this face on the weekends.
3. Time to bust out the Halloween decorations! I love how my decomesh wreath turned out. I think it's too pretty to put outside, so I hung it inside where I can enjoy it everyday. Also, these lighted pumpkins are a great way to personalize your space. Give it a shot and make your own!
4. I don't do it often, but sometimes you just really need a bath. There is nothing like a nice hot bubble bath to get your ready for bed.
5. This little treat goes by so many different names. I prefer puppy chow. You can't go wrong with some chex mix, chocolate, peanut butter and powdered sugar for a sweet treat. You can find the full recipe on the chex cereal box.
That does it for me this week. I hope everyone stays dry and enjoys this weekend. I'm actually looking forward to a chilly rainy weekend.
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F.