This has been such a perfect fall week! The weather has been amazing and getting to spend time with family has been even better! I've been keeping myself busy with my Etsy shop this week. The orders seem to come in waves, but I don't mind! I want to get as much done as possible before the luxury of time is gone.
- On Sunday I was in need of a good, fall, home cooked meal. I had a craving for some sweet cornbread and decided chili would be the perfect accompaniment to that! And boy was it! I wish I would have had made more so I could have leftovers all week.
- This is my youngest niece, Sadie. After watching her for a few hours one night this week, I began to wonder how on earth am I going to keep an infant alive?! Sure, she looks sweet and happy here, but this was after the hour long meltdown she had for NO reason! I know babies cry a lot, I just hope between now and January I develop patience and will know how to handle my own.
- This literally made my night. When my friend told me how amazing the Papa John's cookie was, I didn't believe her. I mean, how good can a cookie from a pizza place be? Well let me tell you...IT'S AMAZING! It comes super hot and gooey, but still crispy so it's not falling apart in your hands. Good thing we aren't big Papa John's pizza fans or else I could see this being a major problem these next few months.
- I couldn't resist with this one. Milo seems less than amused about our selfie session, but I just couldn't help myself! How could you not snuggle that face everyday?!
- This past weekend we went down to Richmond to celebrate my nephew's first birthday! Here he is with his uncle and the shirt I made. He did so good at his party and had a great time. It was especially nice to get to see our Richmond family!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!