Did anyone else feel like this week dragged? I did! I am so glad we are finally to the weekend! My father-in-law comes today to finish the flooring in our entry way. I can't wait for it to finally be done! I must confess that I indulged in a little retail therapy this week, but I think it was all necessary.
- Old Navy had some super cute baby things on sale plus if you're a card holder, you got an additional 40% off! I couldn't pass up these little $2 bathing suits. One for this coming summer and one for next. Also, since Charlotte will be here during the coldest months, I felt like she needed this cute little fleece critter hoodie.
- This fabric may look familiar. I used 2 of the 3 prints for the valance I showed you yesterday. I plan to use all three to make my ruffle crib skirt. I thought these colors would work perfectly in her room
- Just a typical evening in our house. Milo is very attached to my husband and just wants to always be near him. Look at that face! I think he fell asleep shortly after this picture was taken.
- FINALLY a Redskins win! I think it's because we got these super cute scarfs from Wal-Mart to wear during the game!
- I hate having a limited wardrobe, especially during my favorite season! Although it made for a great excuse to get some extra maternity pieces. Again, everything at Old Navy was an additional 40% off so I didn't feel bad about these purchases at all! I can't wait to style the tops. They are so soft and comfy. Now if only this warm weather would go away for good.
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!