- I missed running this year's half marathon with these crazy kids, but was still there to cheer them on. I'm actually not upset at all about missing it. Look at that rain! They are pretty beast for trucking through like champs!
- I love me some Alex and Ani bracelets and when they announced they were launching new Disney ones I just HAD to have them. The one problem, they were launched in the theme parks only! Good thing I still have my Disney friends down in Florida! Yay for my anniversary present!
- You know I always have to put Milo on here. I don't even have words. This tape measure is his favorite toy despite it being mine. He keeps me from doing anything productive when he's like this.
- As you all know, last week was our three year wedding anniversary. We braved the rain and went to the Melting Pot for cheese and chocolate fondue. This was probably one of the best nights I've had in a while. If you ever get the urge to go to the Melting Pot but don't feel like spending your entire paycheck, just go for dessert or dessert and cheese. We got out of there for less than $40!
- This weekend is my nephew's first birthday party. I can't wait! I couldn't resist making him a little t-shirt to commemorate the day in.
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!