- I stole my little niece, Hadleigh, to go on a walk with my friend and her son. A little play date, if you will. We walked 4.5 miles around a lake and she loved every minute of it. This was her riding home after her walk. Perfect Sunday activity.
- One of my favorite things about where we live is having cute little restaurants right out our front door. We decided to eat on the patio of our favorite pizza place for a mid-week treat.
- After my 10K on Saturday, my mother-in-law and I got pedicures.
- My friend knows me all too well. She found this adorable little Minnie Mouse "Flashdance" shirt at Target for 70% off. THANK YOU!
- Lastly, as I mentioned before, I ran a 10K on Saturday with my sister-in-law. It was the longest I've run since October and it felt great!
As always, linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!