I'll let the pictures below illustrate the other reasons why this week was a beautiful one!
- My third niece, Sadie, arrived on Monday afternoon. Meet Sadie Victoria Alexis, a perfect 8lbs 1oz bundle of joy.
- My embroidery machine was in the shop last week getting a little TLC. I was so excited to get it back and really test it out for the first time. Of course, this Minnie silhouette koozie was my first embroidery project. LOVE!
- Sadie's sister, Hadleigh just turned one and she was so excited to get to see her mom in the hospital. Her face just lit up when she saw my sister. It was precious. Look how content she is!
- Since the weather was glorious, what better way to soak it all up than by hitting our local vineyard?!
- We had a little family golf outing with my parents, Raelynn, our oldest niece, and of course my husband. We had a blast practicing at the driving range. Who knows, maybe this will be the year we actually play a few rounds!
Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk for H54F!