Enough of the Debbie Downer nonsense. Despite what the previous paragraph mentioned, I did manage to capture some high fives!
- My little neice came over to say hi last night. She has the sweetest disposition, I adore her! I think she wanted me to paint her nails in this picture.
- I redid my sewing nook a bit. Basically I put the bookcase upright and bought the desk attachemnt from Ikea for only $50! I LOVE this new setup. Thinking about actually using it this weekend.
- Of course this week was the NFL draft, so on Thursday I deemed it "Wear Your Jersey to Work Day". So excited that I now have my gold TOMS to go with my football ensemble!
- No week is ever complete without a sweet Milo picture. Here he is displaying his love an affection of my shoes!
- My mother-in-law came to visit us last Sunday and took us to breakfast! I of course indulged in a little sparkling wine flight!
Oh, and don't forget, once I reach 100 followers (only have 2 more to go!), I will do a givewaway for a custom made pom pom necklace like I made a few weeks ago! Just a way to say thank you for reading and holding me accountable.