So here we go! Some High Fives from the week!
- While in Richmond we got to see our nephew, Jacob. He is 4 months old and super sweet!
- I kept getting lost every time I got in my car to drive around DC this week (not part of the high five), but at one point this was my view and I couldn't resist in snapping a quick picture!
- Since I was traveling for work I got to try a new (to me) restaurant, Acqua Al 2. I have probably never had such good authentic Italian food! I highly recommend going if you are in DC, San Diego, or Italy (those are the only locations).
- Since I leave then come back, Milo has been extremely affectionate. The other days he felt the need to nap on me. Precious!
- Of course, what is St. Patty's Day without green beer?!
Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk for H54F!