I had so many things to high five about over the last few weeks, but wanted to try and share some things I haven't shared yet.
- This is my second time flying into Vegas and you really can't beat the view. I'm so used to flying on the east coast over water that this mountain view was truly breathtaking.
- I know this photo was on yesterday's post, but it was so nice to get my HDR editing software (Photomatix) up and running on my new computer! Gave me some inspiration to take more HDR pictures!
- Can't beat a good view of the Vegas strip. Again, I've only been twice so it still amazes me.
- This was the last night of our cruise and I FINALLY got a picture with Minnie in her cruise outfit! LOVE!
- Coming home to Milo is the best part about being home. He usually doesn't snuggle with me, but the other day after work, all he wanted to do was nap next to me in my arms. (Yes, I'm aware I sound like a crazy cat lady - sorry that I'm not sorry)
Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk for H54F!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin