- I was definitely a busy little bee finishing up the FE gifts. I can now officially say, they are all made! I'm so excited with how everything turned out! I made bows for the girls, key chains for the women, embroidered coozies for the men and bought little Styrofoam airplanes for the boys.
- On Wednesday, we had a company dinner at Maggiano's and they gave us a 3 liter bottle of wine at the end! It of course deserved a photo op!
- This picture of Milo cracks me up. I feel like he is going to yell at me.
- I went on a coozie making binge and decided to make them for the ladies at work. Here are a few of ours in action!
- Last Friday I met my mom at the local winery, La Grange and even though it was cold and cloudy, the view doesn't get much better than that. It's so nice to have such beautiful scenery just a few miles away from our house.
Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk for H54F!