I started by brainstorming ideas for each person on my list. I decided to split it up by men, women, girls and boys. Simple enough, right?
Today I will show you how I made the womens' gifts. I chose to make cute, fabric key fobs with Disney cruise ribbon I found on Etsy.
Here's what you will need:
8" of ribbon
8" of webbing (you can get it here)
Key ring set
1. Cut your ribbon and webbing to 8", (you can choose any length depending on your preference) then pin the ribbon on top of the webbing.
2. Simply sew up both sides if the ribbon
3. Now fold in half and sew the edges together
4. Place your key fob set over top the sewn edge and press down with your pliers.
5. Attach the key ring and there you have it! A cute personable, handmade gift in just 5 simple steps!