Time for my favorite post of the week (sometimes my only post of the week! ooops). It's High Five for Friday y'all!
- Keri and I of course packed matching Lilly for dinner one night.
- I was a hostess for my mom's Thirty One party and got all this stuff for only $50! (if you need a consultant check out her site here!)
- FINALLY got the right size in my gold glitter Toms! My husband got them for me for Christmas but they were the wrong size twice! (helpful tip: order the kids Toms as they usually have the gold glitters in stock AND they are cheaper! You just need to order two sizes smaller than normal. For me I ordered 5.5 because my regular Toms are 7.5).
- This is a picture of the beach at Palomino Island in PR. It really got me excited for Castaway Cay on our cruise next month! I've decided private beaches are pretty much the best idea ever.
- Keri and I on the boat with our fabulous hats!