I hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day and got to spend some quality time with your families. I know I did! We kept it low key and enjoyed every last minute! Enough of that, who's ready for the weekend?!
- Earlier in the week we got an impromptu snow shower! They were the big fluffy flakes too! Unfortunately it was too warm for it to stick, but it was still pretty to walk around in.
- Sometimes working late has its perks. Enjoying a quick champagne toast after all day meetings.
- I came home to a sweet display from my Valentine. Sometimes it's the little things....
- Went to dinner with this little girl (my niece). She loves taking pictures of herself. It's the only thing that keeps her occupied at the dinner table.
- My other niece got her hair straightened and then quickly had an identity crisis. She wanted her ringlets back! We told her she looked like Cindy Crawford and showed her pictures and all was well in the world again.
Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk