Now that that's out of the way, let's talk about this past week!
- My mom went to a quilt show and grabbed some treats for me! It may look boring to you, but this is gold in my house. Sticky stabilizer, 14 spools of thread and a spool holder for the larger spools.
- This past week I was in Baltimore for work and this was the view from the hotel! Too bad the Oriole's didn't play while I was there.
- Charlotte loves running around the house while sitting on Daddy's shoulders. It's so fun to watch the two of them play!
- Even though we were watching the Nats play, since we were in Baltimore we were drinking Natty Boh from Oriole's cans. When in Rome....
- Saturday was an impromptu girls day where Charlotte and I met my friend and her daughter for lunch. Charlotte enjoyed herself, even though she looks unimpressed in this picture.
Thanks for sticking around during my crazy month of no blogging. I promise to be back in full swing with Charlotte's 9 month update on Monday!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!