- It's old news by now that I'm obsessed with my cat, Milo. You should consider yourself lucky I don't post daily photos of him (yes, I take a picture of him everyday)! I just thought this was too cute. He was just laying there pretending to sleep and when I went to pet him, he grabbed hold of the string from my sweatpants and a game of tug of war commenced.
- An old friend from high school is getting married this weekend and asked me to make hair bows for her flower girls. I just loved how these turned out!
- Last week, we were in Tampa for a trade show, so I of course had to take a quick picture of our booth all set up!
- This might have been the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. It's hard to see, but this guy had on a jet pack over the water and was just flying around. It looked like something out of a movie! I asked my husband if I could get one......
- I hardly ever take pictures while on a plane (mostly because I'm sleeping), but the clouds were just too cool looking to not take a pic.
- Right by the convention center in Tampa, there is this little outdoor bar that sits on the water (where we saw the jet-pack-flying-man). Always a favorite spot to catch some rays and a refreshing adult beverage.
- The Columbia Restaurant is my favorite! This is the original, down in Ybor City in Tampa. They have the best food!
- While at The Columbia, it's a sin to not order the champagne sangria. They make it table side and it is the one thing I look forward to the most when in Tampa.
- Last but not least, I adore this little baseball bracelet I made. Anyone who likes baseball even a little should make one! Full tutorial here. (They make great gifts for girls AND boys of all ages!)
Whew! That was a long post. So there you have it, all the happenings in my little life these past few weeks. I am so excited for a three day weekend, but even more excited for a three day work week. Why you ask? Because on Thursday after work, we're going to DISNEY WORLD as a last minute impromptu trip to check out Star Wars the Weekend, check out New Fantasyland and get one more use out of our annual passes. Let me know of any Disney questions you may have and I'll write a post to answer them!
Enjoy the weekend and the official start to summer with the opening of the pools! See you Monday!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F.