- One of my embroidery projects for a friend. I thought this was such a great idea! His nieces and nephew are coming to down and visiting DC so he got them a bunch of touristy stuff (hence the fanny packs) for their visit.
- While waiting for my car to get fixed I found myself at a Goodwill. When I saw this just sitting there all by itself, I knew I HAD to have it! Can't beat the price - $5!
- My in-laws came to visit on Saturday and they brought their sweet dog, Penny. She and Milo seemed to tolerate each other pretty well. Still unsure of one another, but I think this picture means they are friends.
- No weekend is complete without getting your sweet fix at Sweet Frog!
- There is this great seafood restaurant practically in our backyard and the outdoor bar was open with a live band! I think this is going to be one of my favorite summer hang out spots.
This weekend is Mother's Day so we are heading to Richmond for a friends' graduation party and to see Christopher's family. Should be a nice weekend. We are hoping to drive top down so pray that the weather holds up!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!