- I thought I would try something new with my koozies; applique. Usually I just embroider a monogram or team logo, but this week I took it a step further. I took some Lilly Pulitzer scrap fabric and did an applique monogram. I was so happy with how they turned out that I added them to my Etsy shop!
- My in-laws recently bought a pontoon boat and last weekend it was delivered to the river. We had a nice weekend getting to take it out on its maiden voyage!
- I made these monogrammed bloomers back when we first settled on Charlotte's name. They were a size 6 months, but she finally got to wear them this week. There is something about a monogrammed butt that is just too cute.
- Since I am going to Gold Cup this weekend I thought that it would be the perfect opportunity to dress up my otherwise boring straw hat. I monogrammed the hat then made a sash out of some scrap material to turn it into a derby hat. It turned out better than I thought and I can't wait to wear it all day Saturday!
- This picture doesn't look like much, but to us it was huge! Milo has definitely been so good with Charlotte, but that has been because he basically ignores her existence. Well, a few nights ago while she was eating, Milo decided to come lay next to her. It was the first time he showed legitimate interest in "the hairless kitty" we brought home one day.
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!