- This first high five is more for Charlotte and less for me. She got on her first flight and is now in Disney World with her grandparents and her daddy. I couldn't go because I am already traveling next week for work so logistically it didn't work out. I'm so glad they are having fun, but I will not see her for a whole week! I'm trying to be positive about it though and take advantage of the free time.
- Since she was going to the Sunshine State, little girl needed her own pair of sunnies. As you can see, she thinks she's super cool in them.
- After I did the airport drop off, I didn't want to go home to an empty house right away, so my mom took me out to dinner. We split this fun s'more martini for dessert. I loved that they lit the marshmallow on fire before pouring the drink.
- Last Friday, my friend and I discovered this awesome little farm right by my house that plants different types of flowers throughout the spring and summer. You pay a small admission to get in and then you
walkfrolic around with a cute little basket picking your very own flowers! You do have to pay per flower but it was worth it, so much more personal to get my mom flowers this way than going to the boring grocery store.
- This year was my first Mother's Day and it was absolutely perfect! The highlight was getting a card from Charlotte (daycare made it) that had her picture on the front with a sweet poem inside.
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!