- Today Charlotte turned 4 months! I can't believe how fast time flies! I will post her official 4 month update on Monday
- I finally broke down and got a new pair of Jack Rogers. Macy's had a friends and family event where they were 25% off. I can't bear to pay full price when I know a few times a year they go on sale, you just have to be patient. Look how bright and shiny they are! My old ones lasted 3 years of wearing them every day in the summer.
- On Sunday Charlotte and I were twins! I didn't know we owned matching outfits until I got her dressed and realized we had the same thing on. You better believe this will be happening more often!
- I attended my first Gold Cup race and it was so much fun! I'm not going to lie, it was a very long day, but it was nice to brush off my Lilly and enjoy the beautiful weather with friends.
- Last but definitely not least, I got an early birthday present from my mom; an upgraded embroidery machine! It's very similar to my old one, but has metal parts instead of plastic and does not have the wear and tear of my other one. I can't wait to try it out this weekend!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!