- I painted the nursery this week! It used to be a stale powder blue. Now it's a fresh light green!
- I found a rug I LOVE, only problem is I think I need the next size up. I think this is really going to bring the room together
- This is my latest project for the nursery. I am redoing the bookcase that is in the corner in the first picture. Here is a sneak peek!
- My husband and I went to the outlets on Saturday and I of course couldn't resist these precious littles! The entire Carter's store was 50% off so it was totally justified.
- I revamped my Etsy shop and already have had some orders! I've enjoyed fulfilling these orders in the evenings.
- While I was on our deck painting, I turned around to see this creeper spying on me. I found this absolutely hilarious. He stayed like this, watching me for at least 15 minutes.
- Deco mesh wreaths are fun to make and my friend wanted one done for Halloween. I was pretty excited with how it turned out. I just might have to make one for myself!
- I found Redskins ribbon this week and couldn't resist making some bows to gear up for the official start to football!
- And finally, I couldn't resist making these super sweet monthiversary onsies for our future little.
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!