- Spent a few hours with my littlest niece, Sadie. Napping like a little diva already.
- This may sound crazy, but iOS 7 was definitely the highlight of my week. I love the new look and welcome the change that many people are apprehensive about. It feels like I got a brand new phone without paying for one! Winning!
- Milo likes to be as helpful as possible around the house. I was building a bookcase (see #5) and he decided to supervise.
- Here is a sneak peak of a tutorial I will be doing for you next week. It's another nursery project and I'm so happy with how it turned out. Things are really starting to come together!
- The bookcase that my desk was attached to used to only by 2 cubies wide and 4 long. I was quickly running out of room, so when I found a 4x4 version on Craigslist it was fate! The guy even had it disassembled for me and when I got it home it took me less than an hour to build and swap the old for the new. Now I have more space then I ever could have imagined!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!