I think we are finally getting to say goodbye to the hot and muggy weather. Bring on the Fall (for real this time, no relapse back to summer please)! I plan on busting out all my fall candles so we can really embrace the season!
I'm excited for this weekend, because my father-in-law and husband are going to redo the floors in our entry way while my mother-in-law and I do fun nursery and baby planning. I like having house guests, it makes me feel like a real grown up. Enough about that, here are my top 5 moments of the week!
- As you all know, this past weekend was the start to the regular season! I was so excited when on Monday, Alex and Ani launched their NFL collection. For the first phase, they debuted 16 teams and I was so happy when I found out the Redskins was one!
- The Redskins had a HUGE game to open the season with, Monday Night Football against a division rival; and they crumbled under pressure. I'm glad they attempted to come back from a terrible first half, but a loss is still a loss.
- Sometimes when I find Milo napping around the house I like to wake him up in hopes he'll want to nap with me. Instead, he gives me these annoyed looks like he's going to say something snarky to me (yes, I'm aware, only crazy cat lady's think their cats might talk to them).
- My old college roommate is having a baby next month! Doesn't she look amazing?! This was us at her shower over the weekend.
- My family does a Fantasy Football league and this was my score after all the games. I'm pretty happy with my team! Now if only I can keep it up all season long!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F.