- One of my projects from the week: Redskin koozies! I didn't realize how long the logo would take to embroider, but it was so worth it in the end to have a little fun treat to give my friends for the first Preseason game last night!
- I found this amazing new website that I think will get me in trouble. Girls Crochet Headbands (GCH). There stuff is priced so low which is refreshing considering boutique type things like this are always more expensive. I got all the stuff in the picture for just $20 and that included shipping! Not to mention it got here in 4 days from the time I ordered it!
- It's the best time of year. Football is back! I'm so pumped to be able to go to the first Preseason game at home!
- Who is this little munchkin? Well he is my sweet little nephew. We got to spend some quality time with him down at my in-laws new river house. He LOVES the water!
- I made our little girl's first of many monograms this week. Can you guess the name?!
As always, I'm ready for the weekend. I think it's going to be a productive one! Do you have any big plans?
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!